Website Quay Appointments
- High Profile State Government Department
- 30th September 2022
- $850 – $900 per day + Super
This role will be responsible for delivery and strategic development of content, brand and creative across the Department of Education’s network of digital channels website service, email, apps and social media.
The role works with designers, digital strategists, business unit leads, communication leads and campaign experts from across the department to develop robust, innovative content strategies which will help achieve departmental and project based outcomes.
The role will leverage our tech stack including ADOBE AEM, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Brightcove to deliver a powerful customer journey and ensure all customer interactions across every digital channel are tailored to each individual customer.
The role is accountable for the planning, budgeting and delivery of the content function around key priorities at Education. The role will take responsibility for all correspondence and governance with respect to content.
Key Skills needed
- 5+ years of experience in Content Strategy and/or CRM related roles in a large corporate environment
- 2-3 years leading cross-functional teams in Digital or Marketing environment
- Experience with content management systems, including technical design, development and UAT cycles, ideally with Adobe AEM, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Familiarity with HTML, XML and CSS
- Proficiency in business case modelling for content strategy and development
- Strong knowledge of all streams of contemporary digital practice including design, content strategy, data management, architecture
How to apply
Please apply now with an updated resume or contact to Joanna Stott at email@example.com