Website Quay Appointments
Primary purpose of the role
The Tools and Process Specialist is responsible for managing and administering the TBM (Apptio) and PPM (Clarity) tools. The role is also responsible for managing the integration of data from various other IT systems into the tools and continuously reviewing and improving data quality and integrity.
- Develop a month end checklist of systems process to maintain data integrity and ensure systems are operating as efficiently as possible
- Manage the integration of data from various IT systems into the TBM and PPM tools to ensure that all systems have current and reliable data.
- Manage systems access and user profiles to ensure users only have access to the correct data.
- Review data quality, perform gap analysis and make recommendations for improvement to TBM processes,
- Provide status reports on systems performance and data quality to identify issues early and maintain a high level of systems availability.
- Provide technical leadership for platform upgrades to minimise downtime for users and to maintain a modern operating environment.
- Provide 1st level helpdesk and training for end users to ensure the prompt resolutions of issues.
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications or equivalent industry experience
- Demonstrated Experience in Microsoft Project Online and Project Desktop, Office 365 products such as SharePoint, Power Platform (Power Bi, Power Automate and Power Apps)
- Demonstrated Experience in Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Experience with Azure and SQL Server databases
- Experience with PowerShell and VBA
- Demonstrated experience in system and process documentation
- Experience in Data integration, analysis and building business intelligence reports using tools such as Power BI.
Please apply now with an updated resume or give a call to Leila Boubahlouli on 8257 0521 for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com