Website Quay Appointments
- High Profile State Government Department
- 6 months
- $564.00 – $788.80/day + super
Primary purpose of the role:
The primary objective of the role is to provide technical backend design and development for multiple online applications for the department.
The Technical Backend Developer participates actively in an applications development team accountable for delivering activities associated with the application development lifecycle. The role ensures high-quality and responsive customer service, good practice software development, and support for the implementation of new initiatives. The Technical Backend Developer provides sound, technical and professional advice to the Project Manager and the Director, and actively contributes to planning, system documentation and reporting.
Assists with technical design and review. Participates in the Agile framework-based activities. The role contributes to a high performing team and acts to ensure technical excellence and continuous improvement.
Demonstrated experience in the following technologies/skills:
- Elasticsearch development using Node.js
- REST API development using Node.js
- Docker – experience in creating images/containers and deploying to cloud platforms
- GIT – experience in using git to manage source code repositories
- MS Azure Blob storage (nice to have)
- .NET C# (nice to have)
- MongoDB (nice to have)
- Azure DevOps (nice to have)
- js (nice to have).
How to apply
Please apply through the Quay Appointments website