Website Quay Appointments
- Initial 12 month contract
- WFH/ Chatswood
- Competitive Daily Rate
Primary purpose of the role
The position requires a broad range of knowledge in information technology. The candidate will apply their understanding of various operating systems, platforms, applications and infrastructure and capture detailed information related to various applications. The position requires ability to identify and comprehend a wide variety of applications and understand and document the application type, application topology, infrastructure requirements, memory, CPU and current storage utilisation of the application and also discuss the target state of the application in a new Data Centre or hosting on cloud platform.
Travel will be involved to Liverpool, Gosford and Ryde in the Greater Sydney metropolitan area for meeting.
You will be part of a fabulous collaborative team and flexibility with WFH even after the lockdowns.
- Have good understanding of VMWare, Virtualisation platforms, storage solutions, Networking, Databases and experience in working on or supporting Business Applications
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills, working with technical and non-technical personnel
- Good understanding and experience with cloud migrations.
- Understanding of or working knowledge of Citrix, Applications with Client Server architecture and Applications with web based architecture and web based platforms
- Understanding of ITIL frameworks to support the development of digital solutions.
How to apply
Please apply now via seek or Quay appointments website