Website Quay Appointments
If you have been looking to start your career in Financial Services Administration, this is the perfect opportunity!
- Permanent full time role
- Fantastic CBD Offices with luxury amenities
- Work with others who value a supportive and friendly team environment
- Full training provided
Our client are an International firm who specialise in Wealth Management Services and cater to a range of high net worth clients. Due to an increased demand for their services they are currently looking for a new team member to grow and develop. You will be working alongside two senior Administrators who will train and support you in your role. The team are driven and motivated in their work but also very friendly and approachable.
This role will involve but is not limited to:
- Maintaining and updating client databases
- Data entry
- Preparing client correspondence from templates
- Pre-populating forms on behalf of clients
- Photocopying, scanning, printing and binding of documents
- Liaising with external parties via phone and email on behalf of clients
- Checking client cash balances
- Internal and external document deliveries
- Credit card statement reconciliation
- Other ad-hoc administrative tasks as required
To be successful in this role you will need to have a proactive attitude and willingness to learn. If you have worked in retail, hospitality or an office before it will be an advantage but not essential.
The team are looking to grow and develop this individual into a Senior Support team member so opportunities for growth and progression are definitely there.
High level written and verbal communication skills will be required as are full Australian Working rights.
If you have any quesitons about this position please reach out to Jessica Priebee, email@example.com