Website Quay Appointments
Primary purpose of the role
This position reports to the Manager, IT Commercial Management Office and will be responsible for the implementation of the contract and supplier management functions in alignment with the IT Contract Management Framework.
The Supplier Management Analyst role conducts a variety of activities including contract administration, implementation of supplier performance and contract charging methodologies and monitoring of supplier compliance with agreed service levels and contract obligations. This role also supports the Commercial Managers in the Source to Contract process, including variations, new services or suppliers and any other issues requiring contractual / commercial advice and the identification of potential areas of commercial vulnerability and risks
We are looking for supplier management professionals with experience in similar roles for outsourced IT services in a complex, federated environment, who have knowledge of market trends and infrastructure services and technologies. Substantial experience in management of IT infrastructure services is preferred. Strong relationship, numerical, analytical and reporting skills, including proficiency with office productivity software are key to the success of this role
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Experience performing supplier management roles (or similar) for IT infrastructure and application services in a complex, federated environment.
- Experience supporting source to contract processes including supplier selection, contract finalisation, transition and transformation, supplier and contract governance and contract administration.
- Knowledge of IT hosting, end user, network and application services market trends and technologies, infrastructure operations and IT service management.
- Understanding of the role of commercial/vendor management teams in large scale transformation programs.
Please apply online now with an updated resume. If you have any further questions, give a call to Leila Boubahlouli on 8257 0521.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com