Website Quay Appointments
Primary purpose of the role
The primary purpose of the role is to support contract administration and compliance activities, including commercial management and governance processes and providing commercial advice and support for IT service delivery. The role will support the implementation of supplier performance and contract charging methodologies, the periodic monitoring of supplier compliance with agreed service levels and contract obligations, the implementation of corrective action plans to address service delivery issues, and the identification of potential areas of commercial vulnerability and risks.
- Support the Source to Contract process for suppliers and services in the portfolio and monitor the contract obligations for outsourced IT services to ensure compliance and resolution of any issue or commercial vulnerability and risk.
- Support market testing, price benchmarking and the qualification of opportunities to ensure value for money.
- Adopt and align with Contract Management Framework processes and tools to ensure effective governance and robust commercial control of the contract portfolio
- Support best practice in governance and reporting procedures by developing and maintaining a register of supplier/contract risks, issues and disputes for tracking and resolution
- Support transition planning and execution by providing commercial advice and support to transformation plans and programs.
- Provide commercial support and advice to ensure supplier services are delivered to the required quality and service levels.
- Proactively identify and escalate potential risks and also contribute to the development of risk management plans and risk mitigation activities to ensure best practice risk management.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Experience performing supplier management roles (or similar) for infrastructure, telecommunications and application services in a complex, federated environment.
- Experience supporting source to contract processes including supplier selection, contract finalisation, transition and transformation, supplier and contract governance, and contract administration.
- Knowledge of infrastructure, telecommunications and application services and technologies, infrastructure operations and IT service management.
- Understanding of the role of commercial/vendor management teams on large scale transformation programs.
- Knowledge of market trends for infrastructure, telecommunications and application services.
Please apply online now with an updated resume. If you have any further questions, give a call to Leila Boubahlouli on 8257 0521
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com