Website Quay Appointments
- Initial 6-month contract
- WFH/ City
- $900 + super per day
Primary purpose of the role
We are looking for a Solution Architect to provide high quality professional solution architecture and design services within DCS. This is an exciting opportunity for a Solution Architect to provide high quality professional solution architecture and design services, supporting the implementation of a new whole of government licensing platform. Your responsibility will be to shape the structure and behaviour of a range of technologies that support design and build of the new solution.
The Solution Architect will work closely with data architects, service designers and business analysts to define and implement the future state design of an innovative regulatory licensing solution.
- Experience working in an Architecture role within a large, complex organisation. (Government experience is highly desirable).
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Solution Architect
- Hands-on expertise in the following technologies: CRM or Case Management or equivalent products.
- Hands on integration architecture experience including iPaaS, API Gateways, ETL, ESB and related technologies (eg REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, etc).
- Experience in database technologies (SQL Server, ODBC).
- Knowledge of different development technologies and frameworks such as Java/J2EE.NET, JS, and common frameworks and libraries (such as spring, hibernate, React, Angular etc).
- Experience with Azure and AWS
How to apply
Please apply now via seek or Quay appointments website