Website Quay Appointments
One of my clients, a large government agencies is recruiting an experienced Solution Architect to join their team for an initial 6 months contract .
The Solution Architect is responsible for the development of the technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan.
The Solution Architect is a trusted business partner who brings to bear extensive experience, deep analytic insight and expertise in industry standard frameworks and methodologies to support the business in achieving their desired benefits.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications to ensure alignment between customer expectations and current or future ICT capability
- Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximise the return on technology investment
- Within the agreed enterprise architecture, define and design technology solutions to assist the business in meeting their business objectives
- Develop, test and implement technology solutions and report on delivery commitments to ensure solutions are implemented as expected and to agreed timeframes
- Developing, maintaining and managing relationships and communications with senior stakeholders, meeting the challenges with confidence, and dealing with frequently conflicting and/or competing agendas of stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Demonstrated solution architecture experience gained within large, complex environments
- Ability to establish effective relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Be able to create, update/maintain transition and end state documentation including Roadmaps
- Proven experience designing successful target and transitional architectures across all the architecture domains
- Extensive experience in documenting Solution architectures, preparing architecture artefacts, documenting decisions and gaining acceptance for solutions with Stakeholders and formal governance forums
Please apply online now with an updated resume. Feel free to give a call to Leila Boubahlouli on 8257 0521 if you have any further questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org