Website Quay Appointments
* 6 months contract +
* Location flexible: NSW, WA, SA, VIC, QLD
* Work on a great initiative
* 2 days from home and/or 3 days on-site
One of my client, a Federal Health regulator government agency is looking to recruit a Solution Architect to work on a application project.
They are looking for someone whom has experience with SQL and ideally with Health or Human Service’s background.
• Active engagement with the business to understand user requirements, issues and pain point
• Maintain relationship with both internal and external customers and partners.
• Improve business efficiency and minimise business risk by leading the development of solutions that meet requirements.
• Produce both structured and ad-hoc reports, memos policies, procedures and analysis on solutions both for customer consumption and on vendor performance.
• Develop, Manage, and report on Budgets for all activities under responsibility.
• Extensive experience in a similar Solution Architect role working on technical design of solutions that meet business requirements
• Previous experience with SQL
• Technical knowledge, skills and understanding of relational database solutions, cloud infrastructure and Microsoft application suite.
• Experience in vendor management and knowledge of ITIL practices and processes relevant to the role
• Effective communications, problem solving and decision-making skills with an ability to lead by example
• Understanding of Australian Government ICT Security policies or equivalent Industry best practices
Interested? Please apply online with an updated resume or give a call to Leila Boubahlouli on 8257 0512 for a confidential discussion