Website Quay Appointments
I have an exciting SharePoint Dev role with a large Government Department based in Parramatta. this is an initial 6 month contract working on multiple projects.
What you’ll do:
- Providing expert day to day advice to multiple business groups in relation to web applications, user interfaces and data models, ensuring business requirements, processes and corporate standards are met and maintained
- Developing and supporting standard web and intranet templates, ensuring stable environments
- Designing and executing acceptance testing plus undertaking implementation activities to convert developed applications to “live” in the production environment
- Providing technical support and maintenance of digital services, including triaging, analysis and troubleshooting of issues in a high-pressure environment;
- Collaborating with internal & external stakeholders to proactively develop and maintain professional relationships and ensuring streamlined and responsive service delivery
- Delivering technical expertise on projects (including the analysis phase) as required, using project management tools such as Jira or Confluence
What you’ll have:
- Strong development experience with SharePoint and Office 365.
- Demonstrated experience in building responsive UIs using industry-standard technologies, frameworks and code libraries.
- Application development experience in complete web/intranet builds; development of complex modules and custom functionality; CMS implementation including workflows, version control and security/administration setup; content migration; and development of integrations, APIs and other web services.
- Experience in system analysis and design including in requirements gathering and documenting functional requirements, understanding business requirements/process, designing web applications, integration and user interfaces.
- Extensive experience developing solutions using SharePoint CSOM and REST APIs.
- Experience in developing solutions on Azure Functions, Azure Logic Apps.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Graph API, Nintex Forms and Workflows.
- Demonstrated experience in C#, ASP.NET, .Net Core, jQuery, HTML 5, Angular / React, SCSS, as well as experience with Azure Cloud Environment, Azure Dev Ops, Source Control, Bitbucket, Git Repository and SQL Server, Entity Framework.
- Understanding of Microsoft Power Platform would be highly desirable.
- Experience with quick rollouts in production with feature toggling capabilities
- Experience working inside an Agile team/framework.
This is an immediate start, so if you meet the above criteria please apply now.