Website Quay Appointments
- Initial 6 month contract
- WFH/ Office
- $1000pd +super
Primary purpose of the role
Our client is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join the team on an initial 6-month contract. In this role you will be leading and managing strategic and operational projects to meet organisational objectives.
The project is a Customer Payments Platform (CPP) to transform customers’ payments experience and reduce costs. It is one of the foundational elements of the Digital Government Strategy, a core and common platform, to be leveraged by all new digital.
- Demonstrable experience as a Project Manager
- Previous NSW Government experience is a plus
- Consulting and negotiating with diverse stakeholders given varying expectations, viewpoints, interests and the complexity and sensitivity of projects within agreed timelines
- Managing interdependencies balancing competing demands to ensure project objectives are achieved
- Managing teams where team members are not dedicated resources or may have dual reporting lines and therefore have competing priorities
- Prior experience in managing large-scaled technology projects
How to apply
Please apply now with an updated resume or contact to Joanna Stott by email email@example.com