Website Quay Appointments
- Key Business Partner to Executives
- Parking available on-site
- Potential for permanency/ likely extension
Our client is a large Health Care Services provider based in the Ryde area.
They prioritise their clients needs and add value to the community whilst still maintaining a commercial and dynamic ethos.
They are currently seeking an experienced Senior Finance Business Partner to join them for a temporary arrangement heading into budgets and the EOFY.
You will report to the head of finance as well as the divisional managers indirectly. There is a high likelihood for extension and potential for the role to become permanent pending performance.
Your role will include but is not limited to:
- High level business partnering, adding value and providing solutions to senior stakeholders
- Process improvement
- Project assistance with systems upgrades and enhancements
- Budgeting, Forecasting, Variance analysis
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required
- Contributing to the month end and Year end reporting
- Providing commentary to head of finance and executives
To be successful in this role you need to be available to start within the next 2 weeks and have recent experience in a similar Commercial/Analytical/Management Accounting role.
You should have high level communication skills and your CV should confirm the types of stakeholders you have partnered with. Experience in a large organisation will be beneficial as will knowledge of larger systems and reporting tools.
Questions please contact Jessica, firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com