Website Quay Appointments
12 months contract & Government. Responsible for driving high level analysis and strategic advice to support the Data Services Team.
The Digital Customer Information Services team within this government agency delivers customer digital tools, data and technology to provide customers the information they need, in their product of choice, at the time that they need it.
Primary purpose of the role
- You will be responsible for driving high level analysis and strategic advice to support the Data Services Team project decision making, planning and delivery across a portfolio of complex initiatives.
- You will be conducting the detailed investigations, analysis and evaluation of functional and non-functional requirements, working with the business units and Product Owners to understand their needs end to end, and to solicit their data requirements to support business outcomes.
- The Senior Technical Business Analyst should possess a firm understanding of spatial and non-spatial related data, along with experience in real-time data usage and manipulation.
- They should be able to identify issues, risks and benefits that are then consolidated and submitted for consideration by customers and stakeholders. The Senior Business Analyst is a trusted business partner who brings to bear extensive experience, deep analytical insight and expertise in industry standard frameworks and methodologies to support the business in achieving their desired benefits.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification or equivalent experience with at least 8-10 years’ experience in business analysis.
- Experience with software, web and mobile app development, having worked across the whole development lifecycle including QA testing.
- Knowledge/experience in data handling, APIs, XML, JSON and systems integrations
- Understanding of GIS principles and spatial systems is desirable
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with range of business and technical stakeholders
- Ability to lead and run workshop
- Knowledge/experience in data standards, data mapping, database structures, data warehouse, data manipulation, data quality and reporting and data lifecycle management.
- Working knowledge of software development principles and system interfaces
Please apply online now with an updated resume or give a call to Leila Boubahlouli if you have any further questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org