Website Quay Appointments
Quay Appointments are currently recruiting for a Senior Analyst to work onsite with our client based in Wollongong.
This will be on an initial 12 month basis with the possibility of extension.
We are seeking candidates with proven experience in a similar role in undertaking performance reporting activities to manage risk, differentiate the performance of services, enhance information for consumers, and promote continuous improvement in service quality.
In this role you will:
· Support the Regulatory Performance team in resolving data requests from internal and external users;
· Work with stakeholders to identify business user needs;
· Manage and combine data queries from multiple databases and sources through to producing analysed data output;
· Identify, examine, evaluate and interpret both qualitative and quantitative data;
· Prepare regulatory sector performance reports including data commentary;
· Apply critical thinking and broader strategic directions; and
· Other data reporting as required.
If you have experience in regulation and working within a regulatory/compliance risk environment coupled with working proficiency in Microsoft Office products including advanced Excel skills and strong evidence of the ability to analyse data (SQL skills), we would like to hear from you!
Please apply with your CV today, shortlisting will take place on Monday 22nd June 2020.
Please note, we will endeavour to respond to all applications in a timely manner and appreciate your coorperation during this process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com