Website Quay Appointments
$30-$40ph + Super
Up to 6 Month Contract
This role is an integral part of the team, responsible for making a positive contribution to the work environment through being a strong advocate for the office culture, ensuring the smooth running of the office, including all office coordination the provision of People & Culture team activities. The role exists to provide all external customers and our internal employees the best possible experience.
This role will act as the first point of contact for all visitors and will take overall accountability for the office and building maintenance.
Additionally, this role will ensure the employee experience is smooth, safe and enjoyable from the beginning to the end of each day.
- Answer all incoming call and assisting with inquires to the highest standard.
- Coordinate the day to day operations of the Sydney office including attending to all maintenance requests
- Co-ordinate all activities associated with the meeting rooms including bookings, refreshments and catering etc
- Ensuring all meeting rooms are cleaned before and after each meeting (including wiping down meeting room tables)
- Be the first point of contact for meeting room technology issues
- Maintain appropriate par levels of office consumables including stationery, office biscuits and teas, beverages and snack items
- Coordinate the set-up of staff and/or guest functions where required
To be Successful in this role you must have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Excelled Customer Service skills
- Proficient in Ms Office Suite
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn new skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team
How to Apply
Click apply and your application will be reviewed by Sophia Marzolini, Recruitment Consultant for Questions please email email@example.com