Website Quay Appointments
12 month contract
Our State Government client is looking for a project manager to join their busy organisation. You would be working on strategies and reforms to maximise the clusters objectives. Specifically, the role will prepare, analyse and carry out bi-annual Contract Review meetings with stakeholders, as well as project manage the development and implementation of the Compliance Framework. If you are a project manager who has a passion for working for the benefit of the community this is the role for you.
- Lead a range of projects and support the Director in coordinating and collaborating on activities within the business. Provide to input to and deliver Future Directions for Social Housing policy reforms.
- Undertake research and analysis to identify options in order to support the development of key compliance and contract management projects. Undertaking analysis of the performance of key projects to provide advice to the Director.
- Support the Director in managing projects designed to review, monitor and improve the effectiveness of service delivery.
- Provide timely advice and communication with relevant stakeholders, particularly in respect to project status and implementation issues.
- Provide guidance to project team members and stakeholders in undertaking tasks and implementing project plans as required.
- Oversee the preparation of a range of project related documents, including status updates, reports, and discussion papers together with various plans and Ministerial briefings where appropriate.
- Implement methods to identify, access, analyse, interpret and present quantitative information and data relating to the performance of the business unit’s activities.
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline.
- Previous experience as a principle Project officer or a Project Manager in Local, state or Federal Government.
- NSW Working with Children Check