Website Quay Appointments
This is a fantasic 12 months initial contract for a passionate “hands on” digital focused Project Manager. With offices in the heart of the CBD, my client is instrumental in shaping the future of Sydney. To be part of this great team of professionals you will have the following:
• The development and delivery of project documentation and business case reports for Executives and presentations.
• Expertise managing suppliers for project and support services delivery within terms of the contract
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Experience with direct management of development and testing teams
• High level interpersonal skills, stakeholders and Vendor relationship management.
• Strong understanding of business change management
• Strong capability with Microsoft Project and all MS Office products
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Perform risk and incident management to minimise project distribution and risks
Mandatory Requirements :
• Must have Project Management certification with PRINCE2 Practitioner or PIM.
• Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in delivering solutions in an enterprise environment with adherence to the PRINCE2 framework
• Minimum 10 years in IT with experience managing medium to large projects with business systems implementation and integration
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Project to deliver projects as to plan tasks, resources, budgets and costs within the project schedule.
• Technical knowledge of business system integration technologies, with experience in recent projects
• Technical understanding of web development (MS .Net) and has delivered projects that utilised web technologies and web development.
• Working knowledge of Enterprise CRM systems like MS Dynamics CRM or Salesforce.
• Have strong knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager Forms platforms or equivalent.
• Has working experience with the Microsoft stack of technologies including MS BizTalk, MS SQL Server, SharePoint and others.
• Understanding of UX/UI design and website development practices.
• Understanding of CMS technologies and has worked on a project that utilised this technology.
• Working understanding of Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) technologies and Integrations Platforms.
If you would like to work with a great team of people, in a digitial customer focused environment, Then please reach out for confidential chat today!