Website Quay Appointments
About Our Client
Become an important part of a collaborative and innovative team in a well-established government organisation located in Sydney.
- Assisting the project manager with administrative tasks and being involved in the full project lifecycle.
- Various project management activities ranging i.e. organising meetings and taking minutes
- Project reporting and following up on various project related tasks.
- Coordinate projects to ensure they are implemented according to required project management processes.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience in project coordination
- An understanding of data analytics, portfolio and asset management
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Experience in stakeholder engagement & management.
- Government experience advantageous
The next steps:
- If you believe this opportunity is suitable to you, please submit your CV for consideration
- Once received, your application will be reviewed by Elly Aslin, Recruitment Consultant
- You will then be notified via email if you have been shortlisted