Website Quay Appointments
About our client
Our client is a large NSW Government Department, looking to extend their team for 6 months plus.
You will be working remotely full time until April, from there you will be required to attend the Sydney CBD Office 1-2 days per week.
About the role
The Primary purpose of the role is to support staff and improve the quality of service delivery to external and internal customers.
- Develop and manage a range of projects to deliver initiatives to the leaders of your division
- Manage and oversee major aspects of project management and implementation, including monitoring project plans, coordinating resources, and managing budgets.
- Undertake research and analysis to support the development of key projects within the division.
- Manage projects designed to review, monitor and improve the effectiveness of service delivery
- Provide timely advice and communication to key stakeholders within the division regarding project status and implementation requirements.
- Provide high level advice and support to project team members in undertaking tasks and implementing project plans as required.
- Prepare a range of project related documents to key stakeholders as required, including status updates, reports, budgets and discussion papers.
- Dealing with complex and sensitive political issues when managing projects to ensure effective stakeholder management and project implementation.
- Meeting project deadlines and budgets in line with agreed standards and milestones.
To be successful in this role you will have ideally worked in a similar position with NSW Government, Education, NFP or Federal Government previously. You should have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as good time management. The role will be busy and dynamic, supporting senior level stakeholders so you should be ready to ‘hit the ground running’.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org