Website Quay Appointments
One of my clients, a government agency is recruiting a PCI DSS Security Architect to join their team asap.
Purpose of the role:
This role requires a strong information security background and have technical experience of designing and implementing security solutions in card issuing and transaction processing systems. This role includes producing PCI DSS management information and technical briefing packs for various systems and business solutions, ensuring the business is adhering to PCI DSS best practices, supply PCI DSS risk assessment and thought leadership skills to the PCI remediation programme. This role would be ideal for a candidate who used to be a PCI QSA (Qualified Security Assessor) in a former role.
Your key responsibilities:
- Define PCI DSS requirements to implement PCI DSS compliant technical solutions.
- Define PCI DSS compliant business processes(payments and refunds) to eliminate recording of cardholder data(CHD) in digital and paper based transactions
- Provide expert advice direction on business processes to reduce the Card Holder Data touchpoint to reduce requirements applicability in scope
- Provide PCI DSS advice to program and all dependant programmes on PCI DSS requirements and solutions
- Complete all key documentation required for PCI DSS compliance reporting internally and externally
- Provide expert advice to program team in developing key artefacts for engagement and reporting.
- Build strong relationships with all stakeholders internally and externally
- Place the customer at the centre of all decision making
- Work with CISO to lead the development and implementation of the organisation’s cyber security strategy, PCI DSS compliance, NSW Cyber Security Policy compliance, framework, policies and guidelines, proactively assessing the current security posture for potential gaps in order to improve cyber safety
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Minimum of 10+ years of hands-on security assessment, quality assurance, or PCI DSS experience covering both technical and business processes implementation
- Recent PCI DSS remediation and implementation experience
- Industry certifications (such as CISSP, CISA, CISM)
- Detailed knowledge of ISMS, NSW CSP and PCI-DSS
- Understanding of information systems and networking diagrams
- Experience evaluating the security infrastructure for large enterprise merchants or service providers
- Working knowledge of the public sector and the lifecycle of payment card transactions
- Working knowledge of audit methodologies and security assessment tools
- Experience in information rich organisation with modern ways of working and customer engagement
- Technical knowledge of security tools to help improve security posture
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, can express thoughts clearly
- Flexible, proactive, quick to learn and possessing a can-do attitude
Please apply online with an updated resume or give a call to Leila Boubahlouli on 0416460683 for a confidential discussion
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org