Website Quay Appointments
Bathurst Location with WFH opportunities
NSW Government organisation
Our NSW State Government client who specialises in animal welfare is hiring an experienced Paralegal who can also provide Executive support. You will facilitate the delivery of business operations in the Commission’s legal section and to assist business operations of key senior stakeholders in achieving the Commission’s objectives. As this organisation focus on animal welfare you might be exposed to animals in the office.
- Provide a range of paralegal and administrative services to support the efficient operation of the legal section.
- Manage the legal section’s databases, inboxes and systems in accordance with standards and guidelines, by creating, storing, retrieving and tracking files to support the flow of information and ensure accuracy and security of information.
- Use relevant legal databases and systems to generate reports that enable accurate, relevant analysis and reporting of the services.
- Act as a professional point of contact with staff, participants and other third parties by responding to enquiries, providing information and assistance in an effective and responsive manner.
- Undertake legal research and assist with preparation of draft documents including correspondence, advice and briefings to assist in providing efficient and effective legal services in accordance with legislative, policy, guidelines and practice standards.
- Contribute to group project work to ensure agreed outcomes are achieved on project plans, milestones and deliverables.
- Demonstration ability to use dictation
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office suites