Website Quay Appointments
- Contract until 30th of June 2021
- CBD location. WFH
- Dynamic government agency
A busy government agency is recruiting an experienced person on the implementation of a OHS system to join them for a contract until 30th of June 2021.
The purpose of the position is to identify an Incident Management/Work Health and Safety product that can be implemented in the next 6-12 months.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Previously worked on implementing a OHS/WHS system fro scratch
- Experience scoping current environment, taking feasibility of product that can be efficiently implemented in an environment where managing incident reporting, work health and safety claims can be done smoothly.
- Demonstrate strong skills in business analysis, project management and an understanding of the testing lifecycle.
- Experience from the implementation stage of the product
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com