Website Quay Appointments
Quay appointments are looking for an Office Manager/Accounts assistant to join a consultancy in North Sydney. This is an opportunity to join ASAP due to the immediacy of this role.
They are a medium sized business with 50 in the Sydney office, this role provides a key support to the operations manager including accounting support, general administration and also quality compliance. This is a relaxed office and this role would suit someone who is self-managing and is looking to add value as part of a small business support team. You will have a mature attitude and be confident at dealing with changing priorities.
You will work alongside a supportive manager in a diverse business support role, 25% office administration/management, 50% accounts support. 25% compliance support.
You will be responsible for:
- Accounts support, bank reconciliations, , preparing invoices for deadlines, data entry, generating monthly statements, cash receipt allocation
- General administration duties to support the project teams and wider business with client correspondence and project admin/invoicing etc
- Answering the phones and being the first point of contact for any queries to the office a great phone manner is essential
- Supporting the HR function with new starter inductions and HR admin support.
- You will take a lead role in quality compliance with the management system, including inducting new starters with best practice and advising business leaders on performance on business effectiveness
To be considered for this position you will require:
- Certificate IV in bookkeeping or similar- strong AR and AP experience is essential, MYOB usability is essential
- Your communication skills will be exceptional and you will have great attention to detail as you will be quality checking external communication
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a diverse business support role either in the construction/property industry or business services is essential
- Knowledge of IMS and WHS legislation
- You must be a permanent resident of Australia or a citizen and willing to undergo a background and pre employment check
If you believe you have the appropriate skills and experience for the role, please click “APPLY” or call Amy on 82570504 for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org