Website Quay Appointments
Contract: 6 months (potential to be extended to 12)
Location: Inner Sydney Suburb
Pay: $42 per hour plus super (negotiable)
Quay Appointments are currently recruiting for a unique Metadata Cataloguer role responsible for transcribing metadata from physical assets into a detailed Microsoft Excel master spreadsheet following a set of strict metadata capture guidelines.
A high level of accuracy with previous demonstrated experience in appraisal, arrangement, description and sentencing of records will see you be successful in this role.
If you have demonstrated knowledge of the principles and practices of preservation and conservation of both digital and analogue records with an interest in historical video and photography collections, this role will guarantee that you walk into work enjoying what you do each day!
Some key skills to further qualify yourself against this role include:
- A high level or organisation.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Experience and confidence with complex Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and formulas.
- Experience with digital asset management systems.
- Familiarity working with database and spreadsheet applications.
- Experience Apple Macintosh operating systems.
- Normal colour vision.
If this sounds like you, or you would like to hear more on this opportunity, please express your interest by applying for this role with your CV.
We apologise in advance for any delay in providing feedback to your application however will surely endeavour to be in touch with all interested parties.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org