Website Quay Appointments
Part time Perm role 3 days a week
Excellent team culture
Rotation roster across Monday to Saturday
Our client is a specialities medical centre based in Bella Vista, they are looking for a part time receptionist who has experience with Genie or Best Practise to join their small team. Team fit is very important to them, if you are looking for a friendly and support work environment this is the place for you. Y0u will work 3 days a week and rosters are done 1 month in advance to allow for you to plan you work life balance. You need to be available to work a Saturday occasionally.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Answer customer inquiries via phone, email and face to face.
- Schedule patient appointments through Genie
- Submit patient billing in accordance with Medicare and practice requirements.
- Scheduling procedures and managing centre lists
- Obtain patient records from relevant clinical sources.
- Maintain patient files and documentation in a secure and confidential manner.
- Disseminate correspondence to GPs and specialists.
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Have experience with Genie or Best practice
- Previous experience in a fast paces reception role
- Possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Understand the principles of confidentiality as it relates to a medical environment.
People who have not worked in a health setting but have experience with Genie are encouraged to apply.