Website Quay Appointments
Long term contract
Hybrid working condition
State Government contract
Our State Government client is looking for an experienced management accountant. You will engage with the business units to understand business needs and identify opportunities to enhance reporting and analysis. The Management Accountant provides financial information, tools, analysis and insight, to inform decisions and drive business strategy. You will collaborate with key stakeholders to provide expert professional advice which results in effectively aligning financial management strategies and organisational objectives.
- Assists in the coordination and maintenance of budgeting processes, financial reviews, monitoring and analysis including commentary and advice to Executives to meet organisational needs and statutory requirements.
- Collaborate and partner with executive and operational teams to assist in the provision of operational advice and support the achievement of financial objectives.
- Work with budget owners to ensure budgets reflect divisional plans and remain within budget allocation.
- Support the review of information and advice from different internal/external sources ensuring it is researched, consolidated and considered in analysis.
- Assist in the preparation of reporting in appropriate format to senior management, the Board, other external parties.
- Monitor and assess the efficiency and effectiveness of financial and accounting processes, and/or relay any client feedback to Finance and Operations.
- Tertiary qualifications in business, finance, or accounting
- CA/CPA equivalent
- Demonstrable experience in management accounting and financial analysis, reporting and budgeting.
- Ability to communicate effectively and interact with stakeholders.
- Highly developed Microsoft Excel skill.
- Previous experience with State Government
- Experience with SAP and TRIM