Website Quay Appointments
- Temporary to Permanent opportunity
- Start ASAP
- Grow your business partnering skills
Our client is a small Hospital which looks after a wider Health District. They are currently seeking an experienced Management Accountant with a strong background in the services sectors
You will use your professional accounting knowledge to contribute to the development of the Hospital’s strategic and business planning, management and co-ordination of service delivery, management of costs and budgets and achievement of specific operational, quality and financial benchmarks and KPIs. You will be expected to undertake a range of activity, expenditure, revenue and budget performance, development and monitoring of budget cash flows and all related financial issues.
This role will involve, but is not limited to:
- Internal stakeholder engagement
- Reporting on Monthly Financial, FTE and activity performance
- Budgeting, planning, forecasting
- Variance Analysis
- Assisting with modelling as required
- Working with managers to improve and drive performance
- Contributing to Financial reports
- Working alongside broader finance team to create process improvements
To be considered for this role you will have ideally worked as Management Accountant in a recent role, ideally within industries such as- Health, Aged Care, Hospitals or similar. Demonstrated experience dealing with senior stakeholders and influencing outcomes should be outlined on your CV. You will laso have experience working with MS Excel spreadsheets, MS Access databases, Oracle Financials and email applications.
A relevant tertiary qualification in Accounting, Business, Commerce or equivalent.
For a confidential discussion about this position please reach out to Sarah Bonzer, firstname.lastname@example.org