Website Quay Appointments
- High Profile State Government Department
- 12 months contract with unlimited number of extensions
- Excellent hourly Rate on Offer
The Support Analyst provides Service Desk Support by resolving clients incidents and accurately logging the resolution or investigative work performed into a Service Desk database.
The position will work within a team of State Wide Service Desk Level 1 analyst on rotating shifts
- Working business hours Monday to Friday, 8 hours a day (40 hrs a week)
- Business Hours are between 6am to 8pm
- Strong to excellent verbal communication skills a must
- Strong written communication skills a must
- Australian resident or citizen a must
- Bright and bubbly personality desirable
- Basic IT knowledge acceptable as these skills can be taught.
The Service Desk Support team has the overall aim of achieving excellent levels of customer satisfaction and ensuring that client Service Levels, specified within their Service Level Agreements, are met.
How to apply
Please apply now via seek or Quay appointments website