Website Quay Appointments
- Large government agency
- Friendly and supportive team
- 12 months contract +
One of myc lients, is recruiting a proactive and enthusiastic Junior Project coordinator to join their very busy team based in Macquarie Park
You will be supporting the Senior Project coordinator with the below:
• Provide a range of secretariat and administrative services, including, but not limited to coordinating committee meetings and preparing papers; team meetings and functions, compiling and storing documents
• Provide project procurement and purchasing support for the program and associated projects
• Raise & follow up of IT requests to ensure outcome achieved in timely manner
• Assist with maintenance of program and project risk & issue registers
• Assist in the continuous improvement of existing program coordination processes to make them more efficient and effective over time
• Provide support to activities associated with timely & efficient on-boarding and exiting team members & associated hardware/software
• Provide project coordination assistance as required by senior project managers, including:
• Minimum three years’ experience in similar role.
• Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Ability to work on tight deadlines.
If you are looking for your next career move within an organisation where you will grow, this role is for you.
Please apply online now with an updated resume or give a call to Leila Boubahlouli on 8257 0521 if you have any further questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org