Website Quay Appointments
One of my clients, a large government agency is recruiting a Java Developer to join their busy team in a 12 months contract.
The primary purpose of this role is to be the System Analyst and Application programmer, providing technical analysis and implementation expertise both in a support and enhancement capacity, for Web Applications.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Ability to analyse and resolve Vehicle tracking and prediction algorithms and
- associated system interfaces providing priority events
- Proven ability to work in a technical team from business engagement, analysis, build
- and testing, and deployment.
- Ability to work with AWS Services – good working knowledge of architectural
- concepts, service offerings
- Will be involved in all phases of testing and required to assist in the definition of test
- requirements, estimation, planning, and execution
- Developing appropriate types of tests for web clients, web services, data integration,
- orchestration (ETL) and end-to-end
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Possess tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline and programming experience of at least 8-10 years in Java and web-based applications
- Demonstrated experience in Java toolsets/frameworks and SQL scripting
- Demonstrated experience with CI/CD toolsets like Bamboo including Jenkins for CI
- and Git or SVN for source control.
- Possess working knowledge of UNIX and SQL
- Demonstrated experience using TDD or BDD approach
- Demonstrated experience in web services testing and integration
- Experience in SQL, extensively executed SQL queries on different kind of DB tables
- to review successful transaction of data
- Possess good communication and numeracy skills
- Be highly self-motivated, flexible, adaptable and results-oriented
- Possess a good understanding of AGILE, SCRUM & Kanban
Please apply online now with an updated resume or give a call to Leila Boubahlouli on 02 8257 0521 if you have any further questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com