Website Quay Appointments
- Contract until June 2022
- $700-950 per day + Super
- Large government agency
One of our clients, a large government agency is recruiting an Integration specialist to join their busy team in Macquarie Park. Everyone is working remotely until further notice.
You will be involved in real time integration using iPaaS, ESB, API Gateway tooling to deliver SOAP/ REST or JMS services, build APIs for exposing backend application functions to 3rd party or SaaS applications or creating and exposing microservices
Your main responsibilities will be :
- Analysing business requirements with business analysts that meets business / technical needs.
- Designing integration solution that adheres to enterprise integration architecture methodologies, strategies and standards.
- Developing agreed integration solution and implementing it across various environments and participate in various phases of testing cycle to deliver robust solution.
- Maintaining agreed integration solution that involves performing regular health checks and participating in incident, change and release management activities representing integration team.
- Documenting integration templates like installation procedures, interface contracts, technical design, operation support manuals, DR procedures, change documentations as required.
- Coordinating activities with internal and external stakeholders in a pro-active manner.
The successful individuals will be responsible for building and uplifting current maturity and capability in the team together with driving reliability and resilience engineering initiatives throughout the development teams and also have the below:
- Demonstrated experience of using industry leading tools for integration functions like Enterprise Service Bus (such as TIBCO, MuleSoft, Boomi), Event streaming (Such as Kafka), API Gateway (such as Kong, Layer 7, APIM), Batch integration.
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of developing and running containerized workloads (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Demonstrated experience in development of SOAP / REST services and Microservices.
- Demonstrated experience in designing Integration solutions in a large, hybrid environment servicing a broad spectrum of diverse applications
- Experience of working in Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Azure) and Kubernetes
- Experience of using supporting tools related to logging, monitoring, alerting, and testing.
- Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders at all levels, strong interpersonal, influencing, negotiation, written and oral communication skills with proven success to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
Interested? Please apply online with an updated resume or give a call to Leila Boubahlouli on 8257 0512 for a confidential discussion.