Website Quay Appointments
- High Profile State Government Department
- 6 months
- $29.57 – $42.64 + Super per hour
The ICT Service Desk Officer position is primarily responsible for being the first point of contact for ICT requests and incidents raised by customers of Shared Services. As part of the Shared Services ICT Service Desk team, you will contribute to achieving positive service results within the parameters of team key performance indicators.
Your daily duties will encompass answering phone calls, responding to emails, first level troubleshooting, and recording of ICT requests or incidents. There is also the requirement to provide face-to-face on-site field support on a rotational basis.
- Ability to use, deploy, support, and maintain ICT infrastructure, systems, and applications, within a contemporary Microsoft Windows operating environment is desirable but not essential.
- Technical skill and knowledge of a wide range of Microsoft products including the Office suite of applications.
- Excellent communications skills written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
- An ACT Government CMTEDD Baseline clearance is required for this position you must be able to apply
- Driver’s license C is essential.
How to apply
Please apply via Seek.