Website Quay Appointments
- $800+super per day
- 6 months + ext
- WFH/ ParramattaHybrid
Join a High Profile State Government program and collaborative and supportive team
About Our Client and Role
Join a large government organisation located in Sydney and This is a special new greenfield project that requires a specific skill set.
ICT Business Analyst will work with users to formulate system requirements, develop system plans and documentation, review and evaluate existing systems, and design and modify systems to meet users’ business needs.
You will joining an excellent team for the long team, they are a collaborative and supportive team with a fun culture.
To be successful in YOUR NEW ROLE, you will have experience in the following:
- Strong skills in Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering
- Experience facilitating workshops and focus groups
- Experience developing instructional and procedural documentation and presentations
- Have high level communication skill – establish effective working relationships with representatives
- Someone with 3-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience with UML is a plus
This is a rare opportunity not to be missed to join a High Profile State Government Department and excellent program of work! If you have the required skills and experience APPLY NOW, or reach out to Joanna Stott by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit https://www.quayappointments.com.au/jobs/ to find more exciting opportunities.