Website Quay Appointments
- Initial 6-month contract
- WFH/ City
- $1000 + super per day
Primary purpose of the role
Our client is seeking Full Stack Developer to join the team on an initial 6-month contract. In this role you will be contributing to the build and deployment of high quality, reliable, reusable and maintainable code and provide technical expertise and advice on a Customer Payments Platform (CPP) to transform customers’ payments experience and reduce costs. It is one of the foundational elements of the Digital Government Strategy, a core and common platform, to be leveraged by all new digital.
To be successful in this role we are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Comprehensive and demonstrable software development experience; full-stack development experience is desirable
- Coding experience is current/recent with evidence in backend technologies like Kotlin, Java, Spring MVC, Spring boot along with testing frameworks like Mockito, RestAssured and JUnit 5.
- Front End Technologies like Vue.js, React, Angular with test tools like Jest or Jasmine.
- Knowledge of end to end testing frameworks like TestCafe and Cypress is desirable.
- Experience in Test Driven Development is essential
- Hands-on experience with setting up CI/CD pipelines.
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills and open to a pair-programming environment
- Demonstratable experience in application architecture and/or software development within an Agile/DevOps environment.
- Experience working directly with clients, leading projects and examples of working as a team player in collaborative, cross functional teams including designers and Product Managers.
How to apply
Please apply now via seek or Quay appointments website