Website Quay Appointments
- High Profile State Government Department
- 6 months
- WFH/ CBD
Primary purpose of the role
The department is looking for a hands-on full stack developer to deliver a new project, tracking on tight sprint timelines in an agile environment. Application will be deployed in a hybrid cloud AWS environment. Candidate should have ability to think and design applications that can scale in a large enterprise class integrated environment
Key Skills needed
- Demonstrated experience in large scale enterprise technologies and working experience in Agile frameworks and Devops culture.
- AWS Experience: Lambda functions, serverless architecture, oauth/jwt congito, Cloud Front, API Gateway, Rout53, SNS, SQS and CloudWatch.
- Demonstrated experience in developing microservices using SpringBoot
- Good understanding of Kubernetes, Docker containers and OpenShift platform, and developing delivery pipelines using Jenkins.
- Experience in building and consuming APIs using Node.js
- Strong FE Skills (HTML 6, Java Script, Vue.js CSS)
- Sound knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, No-SQL Databases such as Oracle and DynamoDB.
- Sound working knowledge of IT service management principles and frameworks including ITIL, process tools, frameworks, and best practice methods.
How to apply
Please apply now with an updated resume or contact to Joanna Stott at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org