Website Quay Appointments
- High Profile State Government Department
- 30th June 22 + extension
- WFH/ Parramatta
The department is looking for a hands-on Front-End development to work with Technical Lead and other team members to deliver Front-End for a public facing application. This application will impact millions of users and could be one of the most satisfying work of your career.
Key Skills needed
- Five plus years of working on Front-End development
- Extensive experience with VueJS
- Expert level knowledge and experience in using TypeScript
- Should be familiar with libraries for state management such as VueX.
- Experience working with APIs both RESTFul and GraphQL
- Understanding of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Level AA. Familiarity with Accessibility and inclusivity which is part of Digital NSW
- Have a problem solving and learning attitude towards software development
How to apply
Please apply now with an updated resume or contact to Joanna Stott at firstname.lastname@example.org