Website Quay Appointments
- Initial contract term of 6 months, view to extend
- Hybrid working model, working mostly from home
- High level stakeholder engagement
About our client
Our client are a large NSW Government agency who are looking for an experienced Financial Analyst/ Finance Business Partner to join a large project.
The project involves a range of finance and other corporate stakeholders, hence demonstrated experience in stakeholder mgmt is required.
Reporting to the Project lead with a dotted line to the Financial Controller, this role will involve:
- Supporting leadership in managing divisional and project budgets
- Management Accounting, Reporting and advice
- Month End Reporting
- Commentary and analysis
- Capital portfolio analysis and reporting
- Working on dashboard reporting
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Experience using SAP and or TM1
- Recent experience in financial project reporting
- CA/CPA/CIMA Qualifications
- Experience in large complex organisations, note: Experience with Government agencies is not essential but is an advantage
Ideally you should be available on short notice, under 3 weeks. To be considered for this position you will need to confirm that you have received two doses of the Covid Vaccine.
For any questions relating to this role please reach out to Jessica Priebee, firstname.lastname@example.org