Website Quay Appointments
- Potential Temporary to Permanent
- Start ASAP Close to public Transport (North Shore Train line)
- Worthwhile Not for Profit organisation
Our client is a church based, charitable organisation based in St Leonard’s. They are currently looking for an experienced Financial Accountant/ Company Accountant to join them on a contract basis.
The role will be working as part of a small team supporting the leadership of the organisation.
This role will involve, but is not limited to:
- Month End
- Processing of journals and other end of period transactions
- Preparation of monthly accounts to Trial Balance including bank and general ledger reconciliation
- Preparation and lodgement of compliance reporting obligations (e.g. BAS)
- Fixed asset register maintenance
- Accounting of Investments
- Financial reporting
- Preparation of monthly management report and analysis
- Preparation of monthly regional report and analysis
- Statutory Audit
- Preparation of supporting document, schedules and analysis requested by auditors for interim and final audit
- Liaison with external auditors during the audit process
- Assist Finance Manager to complete statutory accounts
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- Participate preparation of annual budget and forecasting process including liaison with regions and cost centre owners
- Assist Financial Reporting Manager to create, design or modify budgeting and forecasting models
To be successful in this role you need to demonstrate you are comfortable ‘hitting the ground running’ quickly in a new position. As such experience in temporary or contract engagements will be an advantage.
You will ideally be CA, CIMA or CPA qualified with knowledge of larger systems such as MS Dynamics 365, Great Plains, TechnologyOne or Navision as examples.
Please note our client cannot accommodate a notice period longer than 1 week so those who are available on short notice will be given priority to to time constraints.
Any questions about this role please reach out to Jessica Priebee, email@example.com