Website Quay Appointments
NSW Government Contract
Our NSW State Government Client is looking for a Facilities Officer to a range of facility related activities to support the Facility Manager and Facilities Management Team to ensure the department’s premises are maintained and managed to a high standard. The Office is moving locations and you will assist with decluttering of offices & decommissioning of vacant sites. As part of this you will provide operational and administrative activities.
- Support the delivery of facility management services including meeting space coordination, maintenance, security, cleaning, inductions, fire systems, WHS, building management systems, mail and reception.
- Coordinate and prepare purchase orders for goods and services, goods receipting, accounts payable and supplier invoicing.
- Coordinate and liaise with trades (external contractors) in relation to induction, preventative maintenance and service break downs.
- Support the delivery of high quality building and administrative service to internal and external clients by carrying out duties professionally and in accordance with departmental policies and procedures
- Provide advice and support to stakeholders, the Facility Manager and Facilities Management team on issues, maintenance and day to day running of the facilities.
- Support the Facility Manager in responding to major and minor breakdowns which impact on services or condition in the buildings in an efficient and effective manner and support the Facility Manager by acting in the Facility Manager position from time to time.
- Support the provision of internal meeting facilities for internal and external departmental clients
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Previous experience as a facilities officer
- Able to perform a range of routine clerical and administrative tasks necessary to support the operation of organisations.
- Previous experience with office moves.