Website Quay Appointments
- Strategic Executive Support role
- Contract position until early 2022
- Join a large Government agency
- Burwood location with working from home available
Our client are a large NSW Government body committed to providing essential services to the community. They are currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant/ Officer to join their team on a contract basis. The work environment is busy and dynamic, you will be supporting an Operational Executive and their direct reports.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Providing high level word processing, powerpoint and computer based materials to meet the reporting needs of the Director.
- Diary Management, gatekeeping as required
- Attend to accounts, stores, and records management requirements to ensure smooth running of the Director.
- Handle and/or refer enquiries and complaints received.
- Attend meetings, maintain records/minutes and follow up actions with the Director and other staff to ensure the Director is aware of progress.
- Maintain an appropriate supply of stationary and other store items.
- Research and assemble information, prepare reports, briefing notes, memoranda and correspondence, and proofread documents to eliminate typographical and grammatical errors.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and identify important correspondence to ensure a timely response.
This role is ideal for someone who has worked in Federal, State of local government previously and who has a strong understanding of the communications standards required.
Being available to start on short notice is a requirement, as the position is available immediately.
For any questions regarding this position please reach out to Jessica Priebee, email@example.com