Website Quay Appointments
Mid length contract
Onsite 5 days a week
Managing 1 Executive
Our NSW Health client is looking for an experienced Executive assistant to join their office. This Executive Assistant will manage one executive and collaborate with the Senior Executive Assistance for any support.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Diary and email management.
- Responding to calls.
- General team administration.
- Stakeholder management
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks effectively
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Excellent planning and organisation skills while being extremely flexible
- Technically proficient with Microsoft Office
- Able to have a laugh and build a relationship with the teams.