Website Quay Appointments
- Government agency
- 6 months contract
- Macquarie Park location
You will deliver new features and enhance and optimize existing features of the client’s website and other digital channels, providing extensive experience, deep analytical insight and expertise in industry standard frameworks and methodologies to support the business in delivering the product roadmap. You will work collaboratively in an agile delivery team with other BAs, product owners and diverse stakeholder groups, on a number of cutting-edge projects that align to the objectives of the Strategy and will be responsible for managing the JIRA Story board and backlog, developing User Stories and assisting developers and testers in delivery.
Your key accountabilities:
- Working closely with product manager, UX/Visual designer, agile delivery teams and key stakeholders to understand problems and define requirements around digital products and services.
- Ensuring the customer experience is at the forefront of the functionality of the product
- Working closely with the delivery teams to ensure the smooth implementation and delivery of features, in a timely manner.
- Ensuring deliverables align to the standards and expectations set by the Product Manager.
- Proactively identifying insights that help stakeholders achieve their objectives and improve products and services.
- Accountable for the outcomes resulting from our products and establish a deep understanding of our customer and their needs.
- Previous experience developing User Stories and Business Requirements in a software development environment.
- Proven Agile delivery experience on large scale digital projects
- Strong API skills
- Demonstrated knowledge in WCAG
- Experience in running Sprint retros/planning
- Experience working in cross functional teams (UX Designers, Developers);
- Excellent communication skills and Stakeholder engagement skills
- High level of initiative with ability to deal with multiple projects simultaneously and with conflicting priorities
How can you apply?
Apply online now with an updated resume or give a call to Leila Boubahlouli if you have any further questions on 8257 0521
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org