Website Quay Appointments
- Contract until 30th June 2022 + possible extensions
- WFH/ CBD
- Competitive Daily Rate
Primary purpose of the role
Our client is looking for a business analyst that has been involved in website redevelopment projects.
A Business Analyst with experience in preparing of project business cases, investigations of business problems/ideas documentation, strategic analysis of the To-Be solutions, user requirements specifications, stakeholder management, involved in digital design and development services, testing, business change management, and project documentation. The Business Analyst will need to have experience in bringing out the thoughts, ideas and visions from the business stakeholders and articulate this information into a documents.
They would like someone who is well versed with waterfall and agile methodologies. The Business Analyst will need to be familiar with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or another equivalent enterprise CRM system projects. The candidate will need an understanding of Digital Forms development and the work involved in workflow mapping. It will be highly desirable if the candidate understands Chatbot technologies and how companies use that technology effectively.
- At least 5 years demonstrated experience working as a Business Analyst
- Must have digital project experience
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- In the last 5 years has worked on either of the following types of projects:
- Website transformation projects
- Website customer engagement projects
- CMS project – in particular, SiteCore
- CRM project – in particular, MS Dynamics CRM
- Digital Forms Enterprise platform
- Digital Business Process Improvement projects
How to apply
Please apply now with an updated resume or contact to Joanna Stott by email email@example.com