Website Quay Appointments
- High Profile State Government Department
- 8 months
- St Leonards
Primary purpose of the role
The key role to support department to transition to Data warehousing from Information Exchange data warehouse. This project is managed by the Analytics & Business Intelligence Unit. This role is responsible for providing project and data management support including planning, testing and quality assurance, training, stakeholder engagement, reporting and SQL development.
- Coordinate and support the Performance & Analytics team in the implementation of projects relating to key Data Collections and systems, including the Transition Project.
- Be responsible for project and support activities including developing and monitoring project plans and timeframes, preparing of information, extract testing, data validation and quality assurance, and stakeholder engagement.
- Assist Analytics & Business Intelligence Unit in migration tasks of current data sources, reports and analytics tools to Data models.
- Being flexible to support other projects as they arise, and work collaboratively with clinical, performance and costing stakeholders.
- Good MS SQL skills
- Stored procs
- Building ETLs
- Can teach datasets and basic SQL building to others
- Knowledge of PowerBI/Qlik/Analytics tools will get extra points
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org