Website Quay Appointments
2021 Local Government Elections
60 Postal Vote Data Entry Operators Jobs
Sydney Showground, Homebush
Hours: 8.30 to 5.30
23 August to 17 September (Must be available to work all days & hours)
$30.53 per hour
You will be a valued member of the Election Project Team responsible for timely delivery of the computerised count of the 2021 Local Council Elections.
Working in a high-profile mission critical environment you will:
- Review returned postal vote certificate to determine if the vote should be accepted.
- Accurately data enter electors’ details in to computerised elections management application.
- Reconcile entered material against paper records.
As part of a team, you will work together to ensure the Postal Vote Centre achieves critical deadlines.
Our team will require:
- A minimum Alpha/Numeric Data Entry speed of 7500ksph with high levels of accuracy, exceptional attention to detail and flexibility to work in an ever-changing work environment.
- A minimum of 12 months recent data entry experience.
- You will be a quick learner with a strong team spirit.
- You will be required to complete online training which will be reinforced with on-the-job training at the commencement of your 1st day.
- You must be available to work Monday to Friday – 23 August to 17 September, all hours and all shifts.
- You must be registered on the State or National Electoral Roll
These roles require strict political neutrality. If you have an active or official connection with any political party, election campaign committee, or any nominated candidate we will not be able to engage you in the Elections Project.
Quay welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, Quay will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process.
Please apply now. For more information visit www.quayappointments.com.au