Website Quay Appointments
2021 Local Government Elections
195 Data Entry Operators Jobs
Sydney Olympic Park
Hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm
22 November to 18 December (Must be available to work all days & hours)
$31.29 per hour + Saturday Rates
You will be a valued member of the Election Project Team responsible for timely delivery of the computerised count of the 2021 Local Council Elections.
Working in a high-profile mission critical environment you will:
- Accurately data enter preferences from over 3.5 million ballot papers into a computerised vote counting program.
- Under the direction of experienced and well-trained supervisors you will be responsible for 1st round entry, 2nd round verification of ballot batches.
- And under instruction, you may be required to carry out reconciliation of unbalance ballot batches.
As part of a team, you will work together to ensure the Count Centre achieves critical deadlines.
Our team will require:
- A minimum Numerical Data Entry speed of 7500ksph with high levels of accuracy, exceptional attention to detail and flexibility to work in an ever-changing work environment.
- A minimum of 12 months recent data entry experience.
- You will be a quick learner with a strong team spirit.
- You will be required to complete online training which will be reinforced with on-the-job training at the commencement of your 1st
- You must be available to work Monday to Saturday from 8.30am to 5.30pm. No part-time work on available.
- You must be registered on the State or National Electoral Roll
- You will require proof of COVID vaccination
These roles require strict political neutrality. If you have an active or official connection with any political party, election campaign committee, or any nominated candidate we will not be able to engage you in the Elections Project.
Quay welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, Quay will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process.