Website Quay Appointments
- Contract role with option to extend
- Attractive hourly rate
- Parramatta location
Our client is a well-known NSW Government organization which is dedicated to improving the lives of individuals and families by providing tailored services to their specific needs. This organization is looking for dedicated client service officers to assist in the maintenance and support of their services. Successful candidates will need to be able to prioritize and manage complex matters appropriately.
- Provide tailored support based on an understanding of customer’s needs.
- Achieving great customer service satisfaction levels for internal and external customers
- Receiving Inbound calls and Customer inquiries.
- Undertaking necessary checks to ensure given information is accurate.
- Ensuring successful resolution of customer complaints.
We are looking for a Customer Service Operator who possesses the following:
- Experience in Customer Service, Administration or similar fields is highly required.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a positive and proactive and has the “can do attitude”
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to build great relationships with customers.
- Strong MS Office knowledge
- Competitive Salary $32 per hour plus super.
- 3-6 months contract with opportunity to extend.
- 9am-5pm working hours.
- Easy Access to Public Transportation.
- Based in Parramatta.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, we would like to hear from you very soon! Please apply by submitting your CV listing your experiences.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com