Website Quay Appointments
Customer Service Operator
Rate: $30 Per Hour + Super
Contract Length: 4 Months
Quay Appointments are recruiting for our NSW Government client for a Customer Service Officer who will be the first point of contact and responsible for a broad range of administrative support services to contribute to the business strategic objectives and support a culture of excellence in customer service.
- Provide professional support and service to all customers face to face, over the phone or via email
- Support customers by providing assistance and advice across a broad range of topics, functions or issues
- Communicate progress and resolutions of issues to customers
- General administrative tasks such as filing, printing,
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Exemplary customer service experience either in a call centre or retail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Understanding on how to liaise with customers from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Previous government experience is preferred but not required
If you believe you have the required skills and experience for this role, please click the ‘apply’ button.
This is a fantastic role apply in a word document only