Website Quay Appointments
Customer Service Officer
- 3–6-month contract available, with the opportunity to extend
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable government organisation
- Office based working in Sydney CBD
About Our Client
Join a large government organisation located in Sydney CBD and have an important front-line role within a central business unit. Our client is looking for customer service officers to interpret customer queries and deliver excellent service.
Your New Role
As a Customer Service Officer, you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide a high-level quality of customer service daily as a first point of customer contact
- Resolve general enquiries relating to services provided by the organisation in an efficient and accurate manner
- Escalate enquiries or requests if complex in nature to your team leader where necessary
- Input customer data accurately and efficiently
What will help you succeed
To be successful in this position you should have:
- Experience within a similar contact centre or customer service role is essential
- Previous experience within the Education Sector is advantageous, but not essential
- Effective listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Teams and Outlook
How to Apply
Click apply and your application will be reviewed by Natisha Abela, Candidate Care Consultant. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our client has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy for all employees the successful applicant for this position will be required to be double vaccinated.